Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to the land of snarkdom. I’m Snarky, the world’s most opinionated skunk. (of course I may be the world’s ONLY opinionated skunk) Why am I called Snarky? It’s not just my name, it’s my way of life.
I know, a lot of people think being snarky is a bad thing. The definition is snide and sarcastic. I say those are good things. Just look at the really snarky people out there. Jon Stewart is snarky. In fact, he’s in the snarky hall of fame. Neil Patrick Harris is snarky, but Simon Cowell is just snotty. David Letterman is still kind of snarky in a grumpy old man kind of way. Oprah is the anti snark.
You might agree with my opinions. You might disagree. You might think I’m an idiot. Sometimes I think I’m an idiot. But more often, I think there are a lot of bigger idiots out there. Dumb people. Really dumb people. Politicians, sports stars, celebrities, or just plain common idiotic people. I’m going to write about them. Stop back and see what I have to say. Tell me what you think. Even if you disagree with me.

1 comment:

  1. Snarky, I've waited a long time for someone to get to the bottome of Buffalo's crap zone. You're perfect! I'll follow your blog and I'm excited to see how skunktastic your honest reporting will be...and because you're a lifeless figure, you'll live forever. How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete